Grain Coin ICO Report – Work Agreements on the Blockchain
Standard ICO Report Structure:
- Part 1: ICO Analysis (What is it about? What is the ICO intending to do? Describes what the platform is.)
- Part 2: CROWDSALE ANALYSIS – DETAILS & TOKEN SUPPLY
- Part 3: Useful Links (Further Research)
Part 1: ICO Analysis
Grain is a decentralized labor contract platform that allows compensating employees easier than ever.
Since the price of cryptocurrency is very violent, Grain has a built-in system that will help contain the huge spikes or drops.
The platform will be very helpful to cryptocurrency businesses especially the staffing agencies, payroll managers, and human resource based companies.
As cryptocurrency gets more adopted, more data will be sent on the blockchain including worker agreements and contracts.
In this growing industry, Grain aims to capture this audience and capitalize on the billions of dollars that are spent every year on managing software.
Since blockchains are built on the foundation of ledgers, these worker agreements can be transparent and easily managed using Grains built-in integration software.
How will Grain function? Grains core competencies exist within its labor contracts, payment structures, insurance, harvest, and governance.
Labor contracts are essential in the workplace as it allows the employees to understand where they will be working and the terms to which they must accept.
The blockchain allows these terms to be sealed in with the ledger, so the terms won’t ever be lost or changed.
The built-in payment gateway will allow the employee to worker payments to connect seamlessly.
Grain also has an insurance structure built in that will protect its employees and employers from cryptocurrency drastic changes.
The Harvest section of Grain allows the workers to “harvest’ benefits from the popularity of the currency.
The governance section allows Grain to interact with local and countrywide laws and regulations. Compliance with these governments will be key to Grains success.
Payment conditions and structure –
When making transactions on the network .25% of the contract value will be shared and sent to the partners and Grain Foundation.
The foundation will allow the coin and platform to be constantly updated and receive more aid from employees and contributing partners.
When making a labor contract users will be secure within a built-in escrow smart contract.
This contract will have built in terms that each party will be able to see and agree too.
The funds will only be released upon completing the designed duration or expiration of the agreement.
This ensures that each party is given the transfer of benefits.
Another option that can be used is a currency option which locks the employer or company at the current market price of Grain, and when the work is completed the employer/company will be able to pay for the service via the original Grain price that was locked in before the completion of work.
A “just in time” payment allows the employer/company to lock in at the current Grain price but does not need to pay for the work up front.
Grain Harvest –
The Harvest structure that is built in the platform allows users to participate in the success of the token.
Rewards are given out as profit sharing within the insurance plan, and direct compensation.
Grain has a built-in insurance option that is created to create extra revenue that can be contributed too.
If a user contributes to the insurance fund in the form of a harvest, then the user will be granted a portion of the profits that are published.
Employers/company are required to pay a fee for their transactions, but this can be modified if they contribute to workers compensation.
Just like with a 401k or other compensation plan, employers/companies can contribute to their employees and build up a healthy fund.
Part 2: Crowdsale Analysis – Details & Token Supply
Total token supply: 3.600.000.000
Token type: ERC-20
Token Price: 1 ETH / 27000 GRAIN
- 30% Public Sale
- 25% Escrow Fund
- 24% Foundation
- 15% Advisor/Partnership
- 5% Founding Team
- 1% Bounty Program
Team Overview –
- CEO & President of the board – Onno Hektor
- Board Member – André Bonvanie
- Blockchain strategy / Board Member – Erik Koster
- Founding member – Arjo van Ramshorst
- Blockchain expert – Jeroen van Megchelen
- Smart contract expert – Artem Gorev
- Law and finance – Steven Deurloo
- Founding member – Maurits Elzinga
- Marketing + Community – Lucas Huizinga
- Marketing + PR – Philippe Vanderhoydonck
- Board member – Laurent Delaporte
- Board of Advisors – René Hendriks
- Board of Advisors – Temme Sikkema
- Board of Advisors – Roberto de Freitas
- Board of Advisors – Ralph Jacobs
Part 3: Useful Links (Further Research)
- Site link: https://grain.io/
- Whitepaper: https://grain.io/grain-whitepaper-v101.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Grain_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IAWYn0jj2m02434fbd73Tg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grain.io/